After more than a month, I've finally gotten round to uploading the pictures from my Macau/China/Honkong trip! Okay, there're definitely more than the ones below but I don't have that much time. Plus, these alone took me 3 days to upload! Cos I get distracted, heh... Anyway, this is basically a piture diary of my trip. Enjoy! :)
Day 1 & 2 - Macau/Zhu Hai
My grandma and I waiting to check in for our flight.

My survival pack for the 3 and a half hour flight - gummies. I finished the peanutbutter cups.

Patty and I in front of the plane we were on. It's titchy!

My first glimpse of Macau.

Talk about polluted air!

Some cute old lady on a motorbike...

Rainbow colored fish that we had for lunch. You know the seafood there is so cheap! There was, like, a plate of 40pc sashimi for only S$ 15!

Yummy crunchy prawns.

A performance we went to watch at night. I wasn't used to the weather yet and was freezing my ass off!

As you can see, I was only wearing a polo tee and blazer. Sucks. Oh, that's a stick of really sweet and candy apples.
Day 2 to 4 - Guang Zhou
The entourage... Okay, TOUR GROUP, infront of a 5 floor mansion that costs the same as a 5 room HDB flat. Trust me, it's HUGE.

Me and the cute little dog that belongs to my distant relatives - as in the ones who own above mentioned house. Name's
zhu zhu. I mean the dog.

The first proper shopping street we saw after 2 days. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

In my grandma's sister's bedroom. I like the way she puts her furniture together. :)

The all-famous egg tarts.

Adorable little kettle they served tea in. It's not even enough to fill 3 cups!

I had a manicure there. This only costed RMB22 by the way. That's S$ 4.40.

HAHA.

An old man dusting the cars. The people there are so mean! He goes to the windows to ask for money and they COMPLETELY ignore him.

And I thought Singapore was bad...
DAY 4 to 6 - Shen Zhen
It's just like our train stations!

Their version of the EZ-link.

Haha, imitation iPods. Really these people think of everything.

Please ignore the grotesque background. My aunt was testing her camera.

Preserved snake wine.
Wu bu she is the really poisonous snake but now's not the time for that.

My relatives have got a tea room in their balcony! If the place weren't so bad, I would seriously consider moving there.

My aunt's boyfriend is a loser. Nah, I'm kidding. We were just making fun of how the people there like to pose with 2 fingers all the time. But that doesn't make him less of a glutton.

They even have imitation landmarks! La tour d'Eiffel.

And the Louvre.

The glutton.

KARAOKE is fun!
Day 6 to 8 - Hong Kong
The store owner has 2 really ADORABLE and OBEDIENT cats! They're sooooooooooooo cute!!!

We stayed on Jordan street. No, in a hotel on Jordan street.

And we saw Jackie Chan! Okay, fine, it was a wax figure.

My grandma and I at The Peak. Their souveniers are really nice but I passed cos I'd spent everything shopping in Guang Zhou already.

Hong Kong's Times Square.
I went to
Lan Guai Fong too, as in the clubbing street, but I didn't get pictures. There were so many girls standing outside just waiting to get picked up! A lady also came out of the train station wearing this dangerously low bodice, OMG, her boobs were like spilling out, haha.

It is said that Hong Kong is famous for minimal space. And they weren't kidding.

A typical street in Hong Kong.

That's a RESTAURANT!

Obviously we passed and went to a nicer one.

Mirabell. A.

They've got a place JUST for Mahjong.

They've even got TVs when the trains stop!

Good thing my last glimpse of HK was that of a hot guy - note abs. *swoons*
Day 8 & 9 - Back to Macau
That's me! Obviously.

Did I mention that China has NO CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Only HK and Macau do!



At the top of the highest tower in Macau. Quite a number of celebretes went on the Skywalk. They attached you to cords and you just walk on the pathway surrounding the outside of the tower with no other means of support. It's damn freaky!

It's supposed to look like Mother Mary from one angle and the Goddess of Mercy from another. Where? I don't see it either.

The ruins of Saint Paul.
And on the last night, Patty - my aunt, her boyfriend and I just went around to the Fisherman's Wharf and a few other places to sightsee.








That was the most unflattering outfit I have EVER worn.

Beyond and below where we were sitting were 2 sets of escalators. I jumped onto the platform, glanced down and scream, "Oh my fuck!" That was seriously scary...


Yay! I'll be going to the U.S. and Italy later this year. WHOOOO!!!
10:23 PM